CHAMPLOO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild Wars 2 guild, Champloo.

2 posters

Steam Community (Contact beyond GW2)

Lt. Surge
    Lt. Surge
    Leader
    Leader

Steam Community (Contact beyond GW2) Empty Steam Community (Contact beyond GW2)

Post  Lt. Surge Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 am

Hey all, just thought I'd post my steam ID here for those of you who want to play something other than GW2 once in a while. I'm a huge TF2 fan (used to trade big time unusuals), an avid DotA player (although somewhat mediocre), and will play most games as long as my PC runs them. Feel free to give me an add so we can keep up during the week, as I do have other concerns during that time. Have a good one, hope we're in touch soon!

-Surge

This is my steam page. Feel free to shoot me an add so we can talk or play together sometime!
    Cooliosnts
    Cooliosnts
    Leader
    Leader

Steam Community (Contact beyond GW2) Empty Re: Steam Community (Contact beyond GW2)

Post  Cooliosnts Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:42 am

I figured I ought to post my my steam profile as well. Like Surge I also partake in the trading of unusuals and play a multitude of steam games. If you're steam name is different from your Guild Wars name I'd appreciate if you let me know you added me. Mainly because of all of the spam and phisher accounts that add me on a daily basis.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:07 am